- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing flawless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to make customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography. .
• Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
• You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
• The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations.
• Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
• Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
• Prior experience in customer facing role from telecom industry
• Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
• You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
• Leadership experience
Job Skills: Not Specified
To Be Successful In The Role You Are
• Exceptional communications skills
• Demonstrated experience managing a large customer
• Innovative and creative
• Social ability and interpersonal skills
• Intellectual ability and critical thinking
• Accountable and committed with a passion to win
• Perseverant and result oriented
• What happens next once you apply? Read about the next stepshere
• For your interview preparation, here are a few“Tips & Tricks”from our recruiters
• For your prep and reference, here is our overallBrand video and some insights about ourinnovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://jobs.ericsson.com/main/jobs/368248?lang=en-us&jobPipeline=LinkedIn
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.