- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Advisor, Migration Policy Advice (MPB)
Jobs at:GIZ Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Works closely with the Senior National Coordinator (PMD), who represents the Programme Migration and Diaspora at country level under the roof of the Ghanaian German Centre for Jobs, Migration & Reintegration Coordinates all programme related activities in the context of Migrations Governance in the partner country with close consultation withe the PMD coordinator, the MPB Project Manager and other relevant staff members of of the Programme Migration & Diaspora in country and at GIZ Head Quarters in Eschborn Germany .
• Supports the Senior National Coordinator (PMD) in the overall implementation of the Programme Migration for Development if necessary, stand in for and support other colleagues in charge of other programme fields of action at the country level coordinates the design and implementation of services to the political partners of the programme/ component based on profound need analysis
• Responsible for continuous management of partner relations including evaluating relevant political topics and themes together with partners
• Monitors the development and Implementation of MPB plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts
• Coordinates processes, joint project activities and work at the local/national and regional level (in special cases with service provider)
• Coordinates Innovation, knowledge and quality management of the MPB component.
• Establishes and maintain strong partnership with project stakeholders Supports project knowledge management
• Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the PMD Senior National Coordinator and the MPB-Ghana Manager in GI, Headquarters, Eschborn Germany
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification Required & Experience
• A master’s degree in an area that is related to the project objectives,such as Migration Studies, Development Studies, International Relations/ Political Sciences, etc
• At least three (3) years professional experience in a comparable position Excellent written and oral knowledge of English, good working knowledge of German would be an advantage
• Very good working knowledge of ICT (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
• Availability to travel frequently within the country, region and to Germany.
• Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed based on corresponding measures are agreed with management
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward a detailed curriculum vitae and a one - page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the job code 2020/PMD/03/01 please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.