- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Collaborative, Learning and Adaptation Team Leader
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Collaborative, Learning and Adaptation Team Leader for upcoming USAID funded agriculture and agribusiness activities in Ghana .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
• Familiarity with the concept of learning, adaptive management/CLA, and demonstrated experience using a mix of informational sources and research methods to analyze project progress, communicate findings to a range of external and internal stakeholders, and apply learning to work planning.
• 5 – 8 years of experience in designing and implementing knowledge management and sharing/learning, using CLA principles and approaches.
• Proven leadership in supervising staff, managing multiple complex project components, and convening people across technical teams to build consensus and achieve an outcome.
• 8 years of experience in linking and utilizing M&E Data, Learnings and Success stories to Communication.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
• Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.