- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Coordinator, Business Idea for Development
Jobs at:GIZ Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The GfE Coordinator at GIZ Ghana is to provide all-rounded coordinating support and advisory services to diaspora founders, with development relevant business ideas to startup in Ghana; contributing to employment creation and/or boosting socio-economic development of partner countries .
• Work closely with the PMD Senior National Coordinator, who represents the PMD at country level under the roof of the Ghanaian German Centre for Jobs, Migration & Reintegration.
• Carries out marketing and outreach activities within PMD partner country, Ghana in the context A Business Ideas for Development (GfE) in consultation with the PMD Senior National Coordinator and officers responsible for marketing and public relations activities.
• Supports in the marketing and acquisition of applicants as well as the active participation in the annual call for proposals “Business Ideas for Development” (GfE).
• Develops the range of services offered in the Ghana on an ongoing basis, including implementing specific events (e.g. trade Its for employers, founders, etc.)
• Supports GfE related events organized in and out of the country through the provision of information on the local economic situation and opportunities for entrepreneurs from the diaspora, Germany
• Creates and updates key stakeholder Map in the area of local business startups and postfounding phases, develops and maintains the network among relevant strategic stakeholders, and tracks the further development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem for GfE founders, establishes a network to support people setting up their own businesses in various areas: market exploration, import/export/customs/law, start-up formalities, financing, business A business (B2B) and business partners
• Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the PMD Senior National Coordinator, Ghana and the GfE Project Manager, GIZ Headquarters.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Public Administration or any other related field, entrepreneurship related qualification/experience is an added advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of relevant work experience
• Preferably, relevant professional experience in the context of Private Sector Development and Migration and Diaspora.
• Stay in Germany for an extended period and relevant professional experience in Germany and Ghana is advantageous.
• Availability to travel work-related within the country, region and to Germany
• Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
• Ideally has gained some working experience and basic knowledge of International development cooperation.
• Excellent command of verbal and written English, professional level German is an advantage.
• Highly Organized, analytical and a problem solver
• High level of communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
• Excellent knowledge of IT (Microsoft Office Tools, Scanner, Printer)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward a detailed curriculum vitae and a one - page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the job code 2020/PMD/03/01 please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.