- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deputy Judicial Secretary
Jobs at:Judicial Service of Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Judiciary is an independent arm of State created to resolve legal conflicts according to law, impartially and efficiently to all persons without fear or favour, affection or ill-will. We do this by the true and proper interpretation, application and implementation of the laws of Ghana. .
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration and shall perform the following duties:
• Assist with the efficient administration of the courts in the country;
• Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
• Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
• Assist with the establishment of courts in the country;
• Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council;
• Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
• Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general administration of the Judicial Service; Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana.
• Must be not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar.
• Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
• A Masters’ Degree in HRM or an MBA would be an added advantage.
• Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint and Access.
• Must have excellent writing, communication and research skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to: The Judicial Secretary Judicial Service of Ghana Supreme Court Administration Block P. O. Box 119 Accra
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.