- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
General Manager Operations
Jobs at:A Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are a private commercial Construction and Properties Developers based in Accra. We specialize in all aspects of new multi-family developments, providing multidisciplinary services to state, agencies and individuals in Ghana. Our comprehensive services include land development engineering, transportation, traffic engineering, municipal engineering, structural engineering and architecture. As a growing company, we are seeking for a dynamic, ambitious and dependable individual ready to grow with us to fill a vacancy in Accra and Kumasi. .
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Building and Construction Management or Business Management.
• An HND in Management/Building and Construction/Accounting; a bachelor’s degree in construction or project management would be an advantage
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Oversee the planning, organization and management of the various maintenance, repair and capital projects of properties.
• Support the hiring, interviewing and training of employees; undertake planning, assigning, and directing of work;
• Manage employee performance, addressing complaints and resolving conflicts and challenges
• Oversee and coordinate the general operations of the company’s construction projects.
• Ensure that a detailed and updated inventory list of all company assets is maintained and to oversee monthly stock take of operating equipment, furniture and inventory.
• Develop and supervise the performance of all operating departments.
• Ensure all common services and public utility services are in good working order and bills are paid on time.
• Ensure that all credit control procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Provide regular updates to directors on all financial and operational issues.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of all period-end financial statements and reports to director.
• Provide controls to ensure the proper handling and accounting for all receipts and expenses.
Sales & Marketing:
• Develop, implement, monitor and participate in a comprehensive sales and marketing plan that results in optimum returns.
• Oversee the setup and operations of online marketing strategies and report this listing
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.