- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:COY Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
25 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Hospital Administrator role exists to organise and deploy resources that support the delivery of best in class care to clients .
• Customer Service: Contributes to driving a customer first orientation throughout our facilities.
• Operations: Responsible for the efficient day-to-day running of the hospital and its facilities.
• Finance & Internal Control: Responsible for the prudent financial management in support of revenue generation.
• Developing Relationships: Develop sustainable internal & external relationships in support of our mission.
• Enhancing the Talent Pool: Responsible for talent development & employee engagement. • Policies: Responsible for driving compliance with regulation that stimulates client/regulator confidence in COY.
• Demonstrable people management skills, high impact customer service orientation, financial planning and organising skills
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelors / master’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role (preferred).
• Good knowledge of medical terminology and Health regulations.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.