- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
IT Advisory – Software Engineer
Jobs at:Ernst & Young
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as a multiplying effect during major program transformations .
• Participate in IT Advisory and software solution implementation engagements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
• Build leading edge applications in line with leading development practice
• Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with client management teams
• Help prepare reports and workplans that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A minimum of 3-5 years hands on working experience in a full-time enterprise development role.
• Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field
• Experience Java, VB.Net, Python, C# or C++ or other leading programming languages
• Strong full stack development experience
• Strong experience with Extract Transform Load tools/methodologies and data warehousing preferable
• Experience in designing and developing excellent high-quality products with excellent user experiences (UX).
• Experience in integrating applications, or software modules and non-homogenous technologies leveraging superlative scripting skills
• Ability to complete software development assignments across the value chain.
• Ability to provide user support by developing documentation and reference material.
• Discipline of updating job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
• Experience in software automation (robotics) considered a plus
• Experience with Data Science, Big Data, data analytics and data visualization also desirable
• English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience interacting with business end-users to document functional requirements
• Experience developing or contributing to technical specifications based on documented functional requirements
• Appreciation of the traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as agile software development
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.