- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Learning And Evaluation Officer
Jobs at:Pencils of Promise
Deadline of this Job:
25 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We believe every child should have access to quality education. We create schools, programs and global communities around the common goal of education for all. 100% of online donations go to PoP programs .
• Collection of educational statistics such as students’ enrolment
• Collection of enrolment data
• Implementing literacy tests to measure the English literacy skills of Primary age students.
• Conducting structured observations of school and classroom-related activities.
• Conducting any other form of qualitative or quantitative survey as required.
Data Inputting and Management
• Inputting all information in a timely manner in our CRM platform, Salesforce
Cleaning data in Salesforce
• Inputting all information in a timely manner in electronic databases in Google Drive or Excel.
• Monitoring all information in the databases to ensure complete and quality data.
• Data Reporting and Communication
• Assisting in reporting key findings to stakeholders.
• Assisting in the creation or improvement of L&E tools to best measure the impact of our work.
• Ability to ride motorbike
• Be able to communicate in Ewe and Twi
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by Country Director to support the achievement of organizational goals
Job Skills: Not Specified
• HND/Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Development, Education or a related field
• At least one year of experience in education, NGOs or related field
• Experience working with rural communities strongly preferred
• Experience conducting interviews, surveys, test administration preferred
• Knowledge of statistical methods preferred
• Self-motivated, ability to take initiative, and manage his/her own workload
• Extremely strong attention to detail
• Community mobilization and engagement skills
• Ability to ride motorcycle is an added advantage
• Comfortable communicating in both Ewe and English languages required; Twi preferred
• A high level use of the following technology is required:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Internet and email
• Google Drive
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.