- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Lancaster University Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated academic(s) with passion for excellence, to full time Lectureship positions .
Successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
• To contribute to the teaching commitments of the Department by carrying out:
• Teaching, examining, and administrative duties on undergraduate and masters programmes, within the Department and as required;
• Contribute to the curriculum development and the design of individual courses offered by the Department;
• Supervision of project dissertations undertaken by students;
• To contribute regularly to Departmental seminars, discussion groups and collaborative research groups;
• To contribute to the Department’s academic and pastoral care of its students and to the enhancement of their learning, personal development and achievement;
• To participate fully in Department Committees and running of the department;
• To contribute as appropriate to programme management and related activities;
• To develop and maintain links with relevant professional bodies and academic groupings;
• To support the marketing activities of the Department as appropriate, such as ( Business week, Law Colloquium, Hackathon)
• To contribute to the development of the interface with external organisations;
• Provide cover for colleagues on leave where necessary;
• Undertake other duties as required.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Cover Letter to email@example.com and mention the position being applied for in the subject line. Closing date: 4th June 2020. Applicants from French speaking countries are encouraged to apply. Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter demonstrating how they meet the criteria. Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.