- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Programme Officer (Education Out Loud)
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Oxfam is a global movement of millions of people who share the belief that, in a world rich in resources, poverty isn't inevitable. In just 15 years, extreme poverty has been halved. 15 more years and we can end it for good .
• Contribute to planning of project activities of the EOL project in accordance with the provided guidelines.
• Collection of project information from all Grantees in the region in accordance with guidelines.
• Provision of technical assistance to Grantees and others for effective project implementation
• Translate and review translation of project documents in EOL languages namely French and Portuguese.
• Collection of completed templates, formats and reports from relevant grantees.
• Reading progress reports submitted by grantees and following up any clarification with the Grantee.
• Draft regional “input to the donor report” in accordance with GMU extended guidelines, for the Oxfam IBIS´ EOL biannual project progress reports that Oxfam IBIS GMU submits to GPE
• Participate in the activities of the EOL project team on their functions in order to assure support to civil society organizations and technical assistance for the formulation and evaluation of Grantee´s capacity improvement plans.
• Master’s degree and at least 5 years experience in a relevant field (International Development, programme management etc.)
• Ability to coordinate complex functions with regionally-dispersed partners in complex programmes
• Strong verbal and written communications skills including experience in writing reports in English.
• Proven ability to analyse and synthesise complex issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent coordination and guiding skills.
• Ability to think critically and strategically
• Demonstrated ability, tact, and sensitivity in working across institutional boundaries, business units, and teams in an effective and productive way
• Excellent writing skills in English and ability to understand, speak, read and write in French and Portuguese.
• Demonstrable experience working with an adaptive management approach, and an understanding of the challenges and opportunities
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.