- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Projects Sales Representative
Jobs at:Atlas Concorde
Deadline of this Job:
20 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Projects Sales Agent based in Accra able to expand Atlas Concorde presence in projects field, increasing the sales of porcelain and ceramic tiles. .
• Manage the opening of new accounts and strengthen relations with existing ones to achieve forecasted sales targets;
• Develop agreements at local levels with various stakeholders involved in the decision process of the construction sector: investors, property developers, architects and interior designers, construction companies, hotel and shops chains;
• Coordinate with the network of company employees, giving continuous and proactive feedback;
• Autonomously travel in the various cities of the country in order to follow up with various stakeholders.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Self-employed and with own car
• Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken), knowledge of Italian would be considered a plus;
• Minimum experience in Sales roles is considered a plus;
• Innate propensity and taste for interior design and luxury design will be a plus;
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools;
• Proactive, dynamic and motived person;
• Perseverance and “never give up” attitude;
What we offer:
• Variable contribution on the sales
• Training and full assistance from the company in order to succeed in this activity;
• The opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious Italian ceramic tile company in the world;
• The opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic industry.
• The opportunity to collaborate with a young and skilled team.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.