- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Ghana Insurance College
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Registrar's appointment shall be by tenure. The successful applicant should be able to serve a minimum of four (4) years and shall, upon application by him/her, be eligible for re-appointment for only another term of four (4) years or part thereof but not beyond his/her retiring date from the university .
The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the president and the university and is responsible for:
• The general administration of the university.
• He/she shall guide the frame-work within which policies are made and implemented.
• He/she is the secretary to the university council and the academic board and is responsible for providing secretarial services to all boards and committees of the university.
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of higher education business and critical success factors.
• Leadership experience at a senior level in a tertiary educational or analogous public Institution;
• Knowledgeable in university governance and administration standards, policies and procedures.
• Competent to develop, articulate and administer university-wide strategy.
• Excellent written and verbal communications and report writing skills.
• Knowledgeable in laws and policies governing higher education and emerging global trends in higher education
• Ability to formulate and implement university policies and procedures.
• A team player with expertise in change management and interpersonal skills
• Expertise and ability to write excellent minutes and coach others to do same
• Commitment to the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master's Degree with not less than ten (10) years post-qualification working experience in a tertiary education institution or analogous organisation, Three (3) of which should be at the rank of at least Deputy Registrar.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons may apply as follows:
• Submit ten (10) copies of their application package including curriculum vitae, certificates and other relevant documents.
• Provide a minimum of two (2) pages and a maximum of four (4) paqes vision of strategic direction for the position.
• Request three (3) referees to submit reports on you directly to the Chair of the Search Committee.
The Application Should Be Addressed and Submitted To
The Chair, Search Committee,
C/o Office of Human Resource,
Ghana Technology University College,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.