- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader
Deadline of this Job:
07 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader for upcoming USAID funded agriculture and agribusiness activities in Ghana. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
• Demonstrated success strengthening the resilience of vulnerable communities through improved livelihoods, climate change adaptation, health and nutrition behaviors and social capital, preferably through an integrated approach.
• 8 years of experience in community mobilization, consensus building and grassroots advocacy regarding local issues such as land use, natural resource management, economic development and disaster risk reduction.
• Knowledge of proven approaches and best practices for integrating women, youth, ethnic minorities and other disadvantaged populations into agriculture and economic growth programs.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
• Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.