- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Senior Associate, Training and Certification
Jobs at:Rainforest Alliance
Deadline of this Job:
09 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for the training and monitoring of partners implementing the UTZ/Rainforest Alliance certification program and contributes to the implementation of the country strategy and to the different interventions planned in the country including existing and new projects. The Senior Associate, Training and Certification facilitates training workshops, develops and implement a training strategy, work on training materials and provides guidance for certificate holders and local key stakeholders and service providers. In addition, identifies problems and risks and communicates this to the Country Director, Team manager member Monitoring, Standards and Assurance and other colleagues to allow for timely action .
• Develop and implement a training strategy for members
• Organize and conduct Training of Trainers (ToTs) for UTZ/Rainforest Alliance members and partners, including the planning and design of training methodological script
• Develop and update training materials, used at ToT and farmer level
• Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the trainings conducted and provide follow-up and feedback to Rainforest Alliance
• Safeguard the quality of Rainforest Alliance service providers through the development, implementation and monitoring of an associated trainer network system
• Liaise with national government, research and agricultural institutes in coordination with the Country Director
• Support partners in the implementation of the Rainforest Alliance program and Sector Partnership program and ensure valuable reporting from the partners and towards headquarters
• Support partners in the implementation of Quality of Implementation (QoI) and cocoa Assurance Plan (CAP 2)
• Contribute to international and regional proposals and local fundraising
• Be an inspiring ambassador of Rainforest Alliance towards all stakeholders in the sector
Job Skills: Not Specified
• MSc (+ 5 years of work experience) or BSc (+7 years of work experience) degree in a relevant field (agronomy, natural resources, forestry, rural development, sociology and/or economy or related).
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with smallholder producers and/or producer groups and/or community-based organizations.
• Knowledge of Certification Programmes (UTZ/Rainforest Alliance) • Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships of trust and confidence with members and local stakeholders
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and stay focused.
• Ability to understand and analyse data in various formats, aggregate information and report on trends and findings
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; familiar with the use of IT technologies and/or various farm management applications. Ability to use GPS
• Both written and verbal fluency in English
• Ability to travel and conduct field work in the local context (a minimum of 25% field-based work per year).
• Strong personal ethics and integrity and commitment to uphold the rules and values of the Rainforest Alliance
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.