- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Senior Manager, Sales Planning and Analytics
Jobs at:MTN Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MTN is a leading emerging market operator, connecting subscribers in 22 countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. The MTN Group is listed on the JSE Securities Exchange in South Africa under the share code: MTN. As of 30 June 2013, MTN recorded 201.5 million subscribers across its operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote dIvoire, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen and Zambia. MTNs brand is the most valuable in Africa, and is ranked in the top 100 brands worldwide .
• Provide support in accurate quarterly Distributor MDI ratings (qualitative and quantitative assessment).
• Conduct frequent services/ process assurance audit in all sales channels This include but not limited to MTN Service Centres, Connect Stores, and Volume Management Centres, Trade Marketing, Digital Channels etc.
• Provide guidance on how to conduct appropriate governance and compliance checks at MTN Service Centres to prevent cash or stocks misappropriation leading to fraud.
• Provide assurance by enforcing the use of appropriate systems and internal control process for the deployment of non-saleable stocks for trade visibility across Ghana
• Provide support and implement appropriate controls on all S&D related credit accounts to ensure that stocks (MNP sims and SBS Sims , Gross Adds Sims ) are properly accounted for to prevent outstanding debt
• Provide support and implement appropriate model for assessing MTN Territory Airtime Agents corporate governance maturity; aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
• Provide support and implement appropriate models to assess Corporate governance maturity of Digital Channel Dealers aligning their operations with acceptable corporate governance standards ensuring sustainable business into the future
• Provide Support, compliance and the implement all KYC validation projects on subscriber acquisition.
• Provide support on all governance initiatives and processes relating to regional sales execution and Sales and Distribution in general.
• Lead the execution of all S&D trade activity audits and verifications. This include but not limited to following up to ensure that allocated regional budget are properly accounted for in accordance with planned activities.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field.
• Professional Qualification (ICA Level 2/ ACCA) is a plus.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as an Accountant with Internal Audit and
• compliance background with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Financial management and Audit training experience.
• Financial reconciliation
• MIS tool proficiency
• Strong planning ability and organizational skills
• Experience in team management
• Advanced communication, reporting skills
• Financial Analysis
• Computer literacy
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 14th February, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.